Haines 320 Aft Cabin
Haines / 320 Aft Cabin
- Location: United Kingdom
- Year: 2019
- Length: 9.75m / 31.99ft
The award winning and much loved Haines 320 has been redeveloped and now offers more than ever before. With two double en-suite cabins and berths for 6 overall, accommodation provided is unsurpassed in similar craft of this size. The great upper deck steering position with folding screen option reduces air draft for low bridges and the facilities available provide for home comforts. This is the ideal boat for a getaway retreat.
Forward Cabin – Island double berth with drawers below (option of twin v-berths), GRP storage box below berth, port and starboard side hanging lockers. Full length shelves either side of berth.
Forward Toilet & Shower – To port with toilet to holding tank, composite work surface with ceramic counter top basin and mixer tap, cupboard below, shower and all shower / toilet fittings.
Galley – To starboard with composite work surface, 3-burner gas hob, oven/grill and pots/pans locker below. Twin sinks with mixer tap and cupboard under, outboard under deck cupboards, eye-level locker on aft bulkhead, storage box below top saloon / galley step.
Saloon – Corner seat to port (option of lower helm position), U-shaped settee to starboard converting to double with drawer storage below, full length cupboards with shelves, hardwood steps with stainless steel supports to aft deck and a freestanding hi/low table.
Aft Cabin – Large double berth to starboard with drawers below, full length shelf outboard, portside wardrobe and dressing table with drawers below.
Aft En-suite Toilet & Shower – Toilet to holding tank, composite work surface with ceramic counter top basin and mixer tap, cupboard below, shower and all shower / toilet fittings.
Decks – Helm to port, dash with full engine instruments, navigators seat, gas and deck storage lockers with cushions, pushpit rails with dodgers, cabin roof rails, transom steps with teak treads to GRP bathing platform and swim ladder below.
Hull & Construction
- Bonded-in tinted windows
- White powder coated aluminium upper deck screens
- 3 x Flush-fit deck hatches
- 1 x Perspex engine hatch / skylight
- Stainless steel rubbing strake
- Stainless steel deck cleats (x 8)
- Stainless steel pulpit & grab rails
- Stainless steel water, fuel & holding tanks
- Non-slip GRP deck finish
- Fenders (x 6) & warps (x 4)
- Bathing platform for rear & side access
- Chained side access
- GRP engine vents with stainless steel grill & integrated foot step
- Electrical & manual bilge pumps
- Auto fire extinguisher in engine compartment (2kg)
- Manual fire extinguishers (1kg x 3)
- Fire blanket
- Wide non-slip GRP deck finish
- Life buoy & boat hook
- Anchor or mud weight with chain
- Anchor bow roller
- Oven / Grill: Smev 30 litre oven and grill
- Hob: Smev 3 burner hob with glass top
- Gas Bottles: 2 x 3.9kg Propane gas bottles (including automatic changeover with OPSO)
- 7 x Deck vents, gas locker vent and drain
- 240v Shore connection: shore socket above bathing platform, 15m shore line cable
- 12v Electrical system
- 240v Sockets: 4 x double 240v sockets (to saloon, galley, forward and aft cabins)
- 12v Sockets: 1 x cigar socket (to upper helm position)
- Batteries: 2 x 120amp domestic batteries, 1 x 120amp engine battery
- Immersion Heater
- Radio (Bluetooth / USB / aux in)
- Refrigerator: 65 litre
- Lighting (Interior): LED down lighters, pelmet lighting and berth reading lights
- Lighting (Exterior): LED deck lights with remote control
- Navigation lights: port, starboard, stern and steaming lights
- Horn: trumpet horn (inside chain locker)
- Wipers: 2 x electric wipers
- Water pump: Whale water pump (with integrated accumulator tank)
- Auto bilge pump: Whale electric bilge pump
- Worktops: Composite worktops to galley and toilet compartments
- Outside Screen Cover
- Saloon foot stool
- Ensign and staff: Ensign (1¼ yard) with stainless steel staff and socket
- Steering Wheel: Stainless steel / leather bound steering wheel
- Pennant: Haines pennant
- Hull material: Fiberglass
- Length: 9.75m / 31.99ft
- Beam: 3.51m / 11.52ft
- Draft: 0.79m / 2.59ft
- Dry Weight: -
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine Make: Nanni
- Engine Model: 50 - 115hp
- Fuel: diesel
- Engine Hours: -
- Total Power: -
- Max Speed: 9 kn
- Cruising Speed: 7 kn
- Cockpit cushions
- Battery charger
- Swimming ladder
- Shore power inlet
- Electric bilge pump
- Cockpit speakers
- Cockpit cover
- Spray hood
- CD player
Not quite right for you?
If you’re looking for something different do get in touch with us as we may be able to help.
We regularly have new stock coming in, and so by providing your requirements to us we can match new boats to you – meaning you can be one of the first to hear of a boat that may be exactly what you’re looking for.
“I was new to boating when I first approached Val Wyatt Marine. They helped and advised me in a friendly and professional manner. This resulted in my purchase of a secondhand Interboat 22 as my first boat. The boat was handed over to me in fantastic condition, and Val Wyatt gave me all the necessary training and guidance to get me afloat. They provide winter storage, service and maintenance for my boat at competitive prices and prepare my boat for each new season. The staff at Val Wyatt are a delight to deal with and I would recommend them for a complete boating service without reservation”
“In 2013 we purchased a two year old Jetten 40 from Val Wyatt Marine. The marina staff made navigating the purchase process very easy for us and ensured that we knew our way around the boat before we took procession of her. They also introduced us to all the people and companies we might need to use to help us maintain her and have continued to point us in the right direction for repairs and maintenance over the years. We would not hesitate to recommend the team at Val Wyatt Marine across all areas of the services which they offer”
Similar boats for sale
Once you’ve bought your boat with us, we can offer moorings, boat storage, boat maintenance and engineering – all in one place. Excellent service with maximum ease, we’ll always be on hand for you.Find out more
INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE ABOUT THIS BOAT?
Call our friendly team on 01189 403211 or complete the form below and we’ll be in contact