The days are getting longer and the river is peaceful which means: the boating season is here!
We’re celebrating this by throwing our doors wide open and setting the boat canopies aside during our upcoming Open Weekend.
When is it?
Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th April, between 10am and 4pm.
Who is it for?
Especially if you’re interested in boating and are thinking that you may like your own boat to explore the tranquility of the waterways.
This weekend is an excellent opportunity to get a close look at all of the craft that are currently available, and get a sneak peak at the new models that are coming out later this year.
There’s a big difference between a 15ft open day boat and a 40ft cabin cruiser and this weekend will help you to decide on your perfect boat.
It’s also traditionally a time when boat sales are at their highest as everyone is keen to get on the water to make the most of the season – so don’t miss out!
What can I expect?
You can enjoy all of the below in the peaceful and beautiful setting that is our marina:
– our official launch of our new British built cruiser by Haines, with the Haines family on site and this Haines 32 Sedan on display
– our Used Boats available now
Not forgetting that this is a celebration there are of course refreshments courtesy of The Local Larder in the form of:
– pop-up Local Food tents, including delicious Wood Fired Pizzas (Saturday) and a BBQ by “Kirsty’s Kitchen” (Sunday)
– Vintage Tea Room by the lovely “Time for Tea”
– Cocktail Bar by “Molotov Cocktails”, serving Prosecco, Mojitos, Pimms and a variety of other drinks – meaning if you have a boat in our marina, you may like to stay the night onboard!
We look forward to welcoming you
Check out our range of handy guides
From purchase and mooring to maintenance and events, our guides contain everything you need for your boating journey.View more