Win a Boating Experience around Wargrave and Henley on Thames ?
The fabulous prize includes:
✅ Your choice of a morning or afternoon trip on a brand new Interboat
✅ Boat handling skills lessons
✅ Champagne for all passengers
✅ Winner + up to three guests (four people in total)
This summer we’re offering you the chance to enjoy a fun and unique adventure on the super stylish brand new Interboat 6.5.
This offer is provided by us in conjunction with Boating With Gemma, who offer boating experience days covering all the basics from boat handling to deck work and is focused on fun rather than qualifications.
The full boat handling experience is available to the lucky winner although if you’d prefer to not put the captain’s hat on, simply relax and enjoy complimentary champagne whilst cruising the Thames as a passenger.
To enter this competition, simply like ? our Facebook page and share the Competition post on your own timeline.
Terms and conditions apply, see below for full details.
- This Competition is organised by Val Wyatt Marine – Company no. 850451
- Employees of Val Wyatt Marine, as well as their immediate families are not eligible to enter
- All entrants must be 18 or over
- To be eligible to win, entrants must: 1) share the Competition post on their own timeline within Facebook as a public post; 2) be followers of the Val Wyatt Marine Facebook page at the time of the Competition closing
- In addition to the general public, all Val Wyatt Marine berth holders and visitors are welcome to enter the Competition
- The Competition ends at 12.00 noon on Monday 22nd July 2019 and any entrants received after that time cannot be considered
- The winning entrant will be selected at random and notified on the Competition post within two days of the Competition’s close
- Val Wyatt Marine will try to cater for drink intolerances but may not be able to offer alternatives
- Maximum number of passengers = 4 people
- If the winners are unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Val Wyatt Marine reserves the right after 7 days to either offer the prize to another Entrant that has been shortlisted or to re-offer the prize in any future competition
- Travel costs are not included
- Trip to be organised before 31st August 2019, and is subject to availability of boats and staff
- If the advertised boat is not available then an alternative craft will be offered
- By taking part the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity and authorises Val Wyatt Marine to retain and/or use and/or release to third parties, any information for the purposes of publicity or for advertising of Val Wyatt Marine
- Winners agree that they have no claim against Val Wyatt Marine for infringement of copyright or otherwise in respect of such use or inaccuracy in information about them
- Val Wyatt Marine reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control
- Val Wyatt Marine reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Val Wyatt Marine reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time
- No purchase necessary to enter this Competition
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any comments, questions or concerns must be directed to Val Wyatt Marine and not Facebook.